On November 8th, the 2nd Green Lab Symposium will be held as a hybrid event.
This year's focus topics will be:
- New construction of a research building - how to fully consider sustainability?
- Laboratory safety based on the new EKAS directive - what does the industry say?
- Cross-disciplinary collaboration @ Novartis - how does it work in practice and what role does the building play?
- A new standard for the planning, realization and operation of laboratories - why is it needed?
- Flexibility and economic efficiency of laboratory buildings - a contradiction?
- Real and virtual research - what influence does digitalization have?
The speakers will be proven experts from their industry and, in addition to their presentations, will discuss the challenges controversially in a panel discussion.
As a further highlight of the 2 nd Green Lab Symposium, a new pilot lab will be presented to the public that is currently being installed by Green Building members at Siemens in Zug.
This will be real-life demonstration of how already today future research requirements can be better met.
Since only a limited number of participants can be on site, the entire event will also be available as a professional livestream here, Participants will have the opportunity to actively contribute to the event in real time with questions and comments.
As a hybrid event there is the possibility to join the conference in Zug at our host Siemens. It is clear that all COVID 19 protection measures will be respected (3G event).
For those who attend at the conference onsite in Zug, there will be extended workshops in the afternoon, full service with drinks and food and unique networking possibilities with likeminded people. The number of places is limited, first come, first serve.
Participation in the 2nd Green Lab Symposium is free of charge for interested visitors but you need to register here.
Livestream 2nd Green Lab Symposium
This conference will be supported by: